At this exact moment, there are millions of potential customers that would love to purchase your product or service. How do you find and reach these customers? The answer is effective lead generation.
A lead is a person who has indicated interest in your company’s product or service. Lead generation is the process of warming up that potential customer to your business and getting them on the path to eventually buying.
Elements of Lead Generation
Effective lead generation campaigns typically contain the following elements:
- Offer - A piece of high-value content, such as a white paper, e-book, coupon, guide or checklist.
- Call-to-Action - An image, button or message that calls website visitors to take a specific action, like filling out a form.
- Landing Page - A specialized page that only contains information about one particular offer and a form to download that offer.
- Form - Method of collecting information from landing page visitors.
Once you put all these elements together, you can use various promotional channels to link and drive traffic to the landing page so you can begin generating leads.
Start Generating More Leads Today
Download UNION's latest white paper to learn how to:
- Use the element of scarcity to create irresistible offers
- Create calls-to-action that stand out and motivate action
- Design landing pages that convert
Don't miss this great guide to start producing consistent, qualified leads!