Union (formerly Studiobanks) is a digital agency specializing in online marketing and web development. We combine big-idea creative, award-winning design and leading-edge technology to consistently deliver exceptional results for our clients.
We’ve built a collaborative, open, creative studio environment over the past eight years and are seeking an Interactive Account Executive with proven experience in digital marketing, branding, positioning and strategic planning. Candidate should have 3+ years industry experience. Should be extremely organized and have strong communications skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Serving as the liaison between the client and the creative team to ensure planning, brainstorming and experimenting are always on track in order to create a product that is well-designed, functional and always unique
- Collaborating with team members to create and execute project work plans, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements to ensure key milestones are met on time
- Developing strategic documentation for new projects, including the Creative Brief, Statement of Work, and Content Outline by conducting marketing analysis, competitive research and project planning
- Preparing timelines, estimates, status reports and other account services documentation
- Managing project schedules and budgets
- Providing general administrative support for the studio
What we’re looking for:
- Strong conceptual ability
- Keen understanding of how the interactive medium is consumed and used by the general population
- Up to date knowledge of current interactive design trends
- Able to generate and design intelligent, inspirational concepts that are both uniquely creative and easy to use
- Self-motivated with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Able to work effectively within a team to develop design solutions that flow from a strategic foundation
- Able to quickly resolve issues as they arise
- Meticulous attention to detail and quality
- Team player
- Bonus points for copywriting experience
- Bonus points for active participation in the advertising / marketing / design community
Do not apply unless you are in, or willing to relocate to the Charlotte, NC area. This is not a off-site position. We are not looking to outsource or freelance this position.
No head hunters, agencies or phone calls please.
Interested? Please email email@example.com with your résumé and salary requirements, and include Account Executive in the subject line.