Union (formerly Studiobanks) is a digital agency specializing in online marketing and web development. We combine big-idea creative, award-winning design and leading-edge technology to consistently deliver exceptional results for our clients. We’ve built a collaborative, open, creative studio environment over the past eight years and are currently seeking an Interactive Developer who possesses the ability to build smart and elegant websites and web apps with exceptional user interfaces quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong conceptual ability
- Keen understanding of how the interactive medium is consumed and used by the general population
- Up-to-date knowledge of current development and programming trends
- Self-motivated with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Ability to work effectively with the account and design team to develop interactive solutions that flow from a strategic foundation
- Meticulous in implementing design details and attention to quality
- Ability to quickly resolve issues as they arise
- Ability to conceive and develop digital solutions individually as well as in a collaborative environment
- Commitment not to just fulfill an assignment, but rather to add value, push the boundaries and create work that makes a difference
- Team player
Bonus points for:
- MVC development (CodeIgniter / Kohana)
- Flash and AS2/AS3 knowledge
- Mobile development experience (iPhone / Android)
- 3D and motion graphics experience
- Active participation in the design community
Do not apply unless you live in, or are willing to relocate to the Charlotte, NC area. This is not an off-site position. We are not looking to outsource or freelance this position. No head hunters, agencies or phone calls please.
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your résumé, salary requirements and link to your online portfolio. Include Interactive Developer in the subject line.