UNION will host the AMA on Tuesday, August 16, as they present a digital focused event on Content Marketing! Christine Brownlow, Manager of Brand and Digital at Hendrick Motorsports, will discuss content marketing planning techniques, possible challenges and more. Christine will explore:
- How Hendrick Motorsports Plans their Content Marketing
- Challenges of Content Marketing
- How to Work with a Team of Contributors
- How Content Marketing Fits within your Overall Strategy
- Successes, Failures and Opportunities of Content Marketing
Brownlow is responsible for overseeing the creation and execution of engaging digital campaigns for Hendrick Motorsports. Christine also works with 30 partners on collaborative campaigns and manages overall content strategy. With more than 10 years of experience in the communication field, Brownlow will share in-depth insight into the world of digital and content marketing.
Doors open at 6pm and the presentation will start at 6:30pm. Tickets available here. Light refreshments will be served. There is ample street parking.
- Who: Christine Brownlow, Manager of Brand and Digital at Hendrick Motorsports
- What: Content Marketing Strategy
- Where: UNION - 421 Penman Street Suite 310, Charlotte, NC 28203
- When: Tuesday, August 16 from 6PM to 7:30PM (EDT)
- Tickets: Eventbrite