With the buyer’s ability to initiate the sales process through finding and discovering solutions via the web, there is no longer as much of a need for cold outbound marketing. This is why now, more than ever, it's important to recognize that your website is the most important sales and marketing tool in your belt. When utilizing the right digital techniques, your website becomes an inbound digital marketing platform that will bring qualified buyers right to the top of the sales funnel.
Here are five tips on how to turn your website into a revenue generator:
- Know your prospects: What does your target prospect look like? This means understanding the qualified stakeholders and potential buyers you want visiting your site and keeping them at the top of mind when making decisions surrounding your digital real-estate.
- Attract the right audience: Once you know who you want to attract, it’s important that you actually attract them. One of the easiest and most efficient ways to control who you attract is through digital marketing campaigns. Digital marketing campaigns can use a number of techniques including pay-per click search ads, display ads, and remarketing to bring qualified visitors to your website.
- Engage your visitors: Ongoing and original digital marketing content is the key for visitor engagement. Visitors who are drawn into what you have to say are willing to commit the time to explore more. Communicate with them that you understand their need and feel their “pain.” Use your site’s voice as an opportunity to connect with the consumer on a deeper level.
- Provide information: Inform your reader of your business solution and methods for their problem. This is your chance to highlight why working with your company is the best solution for their need, but also draw them into wanting more details.
- Call them to action: Have multiple places around your site where visitors can engage to obtain more information. This can take the form of a direct chat with someone at your organization, a “contact us” page, or any place where they can enter their information to be reached.
Want more tips and information on how to turn your website into a revenue generator? Contact us.